The Great Outdoors is continuing to take steps each and every day to provide a safe environment for your golfing experience.
– Golf Carts are sanitized after each and every round
– Single ride golf carts are available. However, if you ride to the golf course with your group or are comfortable riding with another person, buddying up on carts is recommended
– The golf shop is limiting the number of people allowed on the shop floor
– Servicing of golfers is being conducted thru a window opening
– `Phone in’ fee charging is available to avoid the need to enter the clubhouse
While we are attempting to make your golf experience as safe as possible,
Each individual should continue to:
– Practice 6 foot social distancing
– Wash and sanitize hands regularly
– Wear masks inside buildings
– Consider keeping sanitizing wipes with you at all times
The Great Outdoors Golf Club, including the restaurant and pro shop, was recently purchased by The Great Outdoors Community Services Association. So that means the homeowners at The Great Outdoors all share in the ownership of this complete golfing complex. We take great pride in offering such a fine facility to our residents, guests, and the general public for everyone’s golfing enjoyment.
The United States Golf Association (USGA) gives this course a 71.9 rating, with a USGA slope of 121 on Bermuda grass. For practice, we also offer a putting green, a chipping area and an “Aqua Range” water driving range area. Spikeless golf shoes and proper attire are required. Men’s and ladies golf leagues operate during the season from October through April. Attractively priced golf memberships are available.
Come on out and experience golfing in The Great Outdoors.