Golf Tournament & Community Cookout:
Monday, October 26th, 2020
Join us for a community-wide event supporting breast cancer care and services in Brevard county. All proceeds and donations given to the Jess Parrish Medical Foundation
Reserve your golf space. Sign-up today! Visit the golf shop or call to reserve your space.
• 9:00 A.M Shotgun start – 4 person scramble
• Open to all men and women, residents and non-residents
• Sign up as a team or individually
• $25 per person
• (Special $20 + tax course fee for non-members)
11:30 AM to 3 PM
• The entire TGO community is invited to join golfers and others under the golf cart barn for an ole-fashion cookout featuring burgers and hotdogs.
• You will have the opportunity to find out more about the Jess Parrish Medical Foundation and how they are using out support to further their mission.
• Enjoy Blue Heron specialty drinks – A portion of each sale goes to our cause.